Picking the right visitor management system is a very tricky job because you will have to keep in mind all the security and IT related pointers in your mind because every system will be unique to the place where it will be installed. So when it is about visitor management software, then there is not a single thing that will be a solution to all the other systems. There are varieties of the system from which you can choose from, so picking the right one becomes a difficult task. So in this article, we will be suggesting some questions that you will need to ask before picking the right one. So these questions will help you to eliminate all the unwanted options.
- Records of the guest: Most of the organization mainly installs this visitor management software for controlling the movement of the potential troublemaker and to add some additional security to their offices. Whereas there are other organizations where they need to track the number of guests including the information like the time and the count of the guest. In such cases, always pick the electronic visitor management system.
- Track the time of guest on site: There are several organizations who will want to track down the time of the guest who will be staying on the site. In this way, they can also control the privacy of the place. In this case, you will need the guest badges which will clearly indicate the time of expiration.
- Staffed and unstaffed system installation: There are several organizations who opt for the staffed entrance, which are basically operated by the receptionist or the security guard. Whereas in multi-tenant places you can see that they have the open lobbies. Each of them has its own benefits. If you ask for the staffed one, then one can easily issue the expiring badges whereas in unstaffed ones you will have to pick the system where the guest can easily navigate without any assistance.
- Budget: There are several options in the visitor management software so the price range will also vary. If your budget is less than you should always opt for the ones where you can get PassagePoint along with the check-in software for managing the visitor management system. Or else you can always opt for that software system which includes several features like free registering guest and offender registries.
- Monitoring multiple sites: There are several sites of different sizes so you will have to determine the type of system that you will need to install. If the site is having one entrance, then you can surely opt for any small or big systems. Whereas if you want to control the multiple sites from a central location then you will have to spend some more bucks. For multiple sites, you will have to invest in the enterprise level system. If you ask for the single site then go for the visitor management solution.
So these are the 5 questions that you need to ask before picking any visitor management software.